LettrLabs is the leading handwritten direct mail company developed to revolutionize direct mail for the nonprofit and for profit industries. We provide organizations the ability to scale their direct mail initiatives and make an impact with their donors / clients. Our innovative technology is revolutionizing handwritten direct mail for enterprise clients including Charity Navigator, CURE SMA, Boy Scouts of America, The Girl Scouts, The United Way, and many more. We're a Seed funded tech startup with a passionate team located across the US. In addition to competitive pay and great benefits, our people have the flexibility to work remotely.
What you'll do
- Effectively manage your own sales pipeline; by timely follow-up on qualified leads, while also managing thoughtful cold calling into new accounts to build a pipeline that will ensure you achieve your quota targets.
- Be a key player in growing our business by producing highly effective and personalized outreach campaigns
- Maintain active engagement with leads through informed, strategic, and creative follow-ups
- Engage with prospects over email, phone, and other strategic networking channels to qualify and set appointments
- Qualify inbound leads and prospects via phone and email, identifying key decision-makers, business pain points, the size of the opportunity, budget, and purchase timeframes
- Build relationships with clients across several major industries
- Convert opportunities into closed-won deals
- Conduct customer research and develop tailored, consultative product demonstrations
- Own deal negotiations and close the sale before handing off to the Customer Success and Implementation team
- Pursue industry and competitor knowledge to ensure that our value proposition is effectively communicated to customers
- Use your product expertise to understand prospect business and technical needs and present a compelling solution that delivers a unique business value.
- Maintain accurate notes and records in Salesforce.com; actively update sales activities and all relevant data
- Own personal and departmental targets that are aligned with the company’s objectives
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Identify areas of improvement in an account to meet sales quotas.
- Forecast and track assigned account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts), prepare reports on account status, collaborate with sales and customer success to identify and grow expansion opportunities within territory.
- 2+ years B2B sales with quota carrying and direct sales experience
- Nonprofit, Software Sales, or Health Device sales sales experience a plus
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding quotas and receiving positive customer feedback
- Experience with outbound sales / business development
- Experience with Salesforce.com or a similar modern CRM tool
- Comfortable making up to 50 phone calls per day
- High level of energy, drive, enthusiasm, initiative, commitment, and professionalism
- Passion for technology and a desire to make a major impact at a high-growth startup
- A keenly developed competitive nature
- Even if you don’t meet all of the requirements listed here, we still encourage you to apply. Your personal and professional experience may be relevant beyond what a list of requirements will capture.
- Proficiency with CRM applications such as Salesforce
- Experience with SalesLoft, Seamless.AI, and or Zoom Info is a plus
- Extensive lead generation and sales development experience in a high-paced sales environment
- Organized and detail-oriented with excellent follow-up skills
- Selling solutions over the phone with persuasive closing techniques
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a highly dynamic and fast paced environment
- Ability to multitask and juggle several responsibilities simultaneously
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good attention to detail and organizational skills
Full-time team members at LettrLabs receive 10 paid holidays, unlimited vacation, 10 days of sick time, 401(k), affordable health insurance and the flexibility to work from home.
At LettrLabs, we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse thoughts, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, our products, and our community to flourish. LettrLabs is honored to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation or Veteran status.